Welcome to your Community Service Center
Who We Are
Tayside Community Options is a not for profit, charitable, community based organization working with the community to improve the quality of lives of its citizens.
What's New At TCO?
Spaces Available for Toddlers
TayCare Children's Centre has full and part time spaces available for toddlers age 18 months to 2.5 years. The centre is open 6:30 am - 6:00 pm. A subsidy is available for qualifying families. There are licensed programs, qualified staff, a stimulating learning environment and nutritious meals and snacks. If you are interested please call 613-267-6542.
Volunteers and professional staff offer their expertise in providing these services:
- Licensed Child Care
- Non-profit Housing
- Housing and support services for persons with developmental disabilities.
Quality services such as two fully equipped child care centres, specialty support homes, and attractive, modern housing units.
At Tayside Community Options we work in partnership with people who are physically, developmentally, emotionally or economically disadvantaged to help them help themselves.
Tayside Community Options helps people enhance the quality of their lives and helps them create opportunities to contribute to the vibrant life of their community.
Tayside... is on your side.
TCO was established in 1989 to provide urgently needed residential and family support services to the people of Perth and District. TCO is committed to providing services in a local setting.
Accountable to our community, everyone involved in TCO, from staff to families to local volunteers, is committed to a caring, compassionate and inclusive organization where all are treated with respect and honesty. We are committed to responding to the needs of those most vulnerable in our community by integrating services into our neighbourhoods with innovation and creativity.
TCO will be a Leading Provider of:
- Safe, caring and high quality residential and support services for people with intellectual disabilities that promotes inclusion
- Stimulating, safe and nurturing child care services of the highest quality
- Affordable, high quality housing
TCO Will Be a Leader in:
- Advocating for safe, caring and inclusive communities
- Bringing organizations together to strengthen our voices
- Developing innovative services to emerging needs
- Institute fair employment practices that value and respect those who provide the services that are so important to our community
- We believe our services should be provided with caring and compassion
- We believe in working as a team in a workplace that respects and values all employees
- We believe in a healthy workplace
- We believe in dealing with each other in a fair, honest and respectful manner
- We believe quality comes first
- We believe in respecting the dignity of all who we serve
- We believe that working in collaboration with others makes us more effective
- We believe that families have the right to high quality community services
- We believe we are accountable to the people and community we serve
© The contents of this site are copyright
Tayside Community Options 2012
This site designed created and hosted by
Brooke Media Arts